We at Digital Processing Systems, a global leader in Pharmacy Management software, believe that the most successful pharmacies are those that utilize the best software. In our experience, the most efficient and accurate pharmacy management systems have only been complete systems, which we define as those that excel at providing users with the both Claim and Remittance Management and POS and Inventory Management.
The most central part of pharmacy management is Claim and Remittance Management as this involves interacting with all payers. Users expect their claim and remittance software to be adept at processing prior authorization, handling submitting claims, and receiving and managing remittances. Unfortunately, the current software systems being offered in the United Arab Emirates are not quite up to par. While many softwares allow pharmacies to receive prior authorization and submit claims, none of these softwares has the ability to manage remittances.
Among all the claim management software’s available OPENjet has emerged and proven itself to be the simplest and most popular claim management system in UAE.
POS and Inventory management, the next central tenet of Pharmacy Management, is yet another area being severely overlooked. Of the few POS systems that are currently available in the United Arab Emirates, absolutely none are integrated with a claim management system. Because of this, the only way to properly manage one’s inventory is by manually re-entering the complete prescription into the POS system, a cumbersome and time-consuming task.
Today in the Pharmacy Management software market of the United Arab Emirates, no system exists that can be considered complete. No system offers the functionality of both a claim management system and an inventory management system — until now.
As Inhealth�s (A Licensee of OPENjet) distributor of OPENjet, Digital Processing Systems has the unique opportunity to provide pharmacies in the United Arab Emirates with a complete pharmacy management system, one that handles both claims and inventory. With over 1500 installations, our POS (EZPOS) has been credited as being one of the best pharmacy POS systems in the United States. After specific modifications and adaptations to meet the pharmacy needs of the United Arab Emirates, that renown software is now being brought to you.
Eliminate redundancy and serve your customers faster with OPENjet + EZPOS! Handling prescriptions has never been easier. Simply scan or enter the product barcode in OPENjet to create a prescription, dispense it, and have all the transaction information transfer to EZPOS from where you can collect the payment. It’s that simple! As an added bonus, by upgrading to the newest version of OPENjet, you can complete prior authorization and claim submission for ALL payers, and with EZPOS you can then receive remittances and reconcile all payments from a single, easy to use screen. OPENjet and EZPOS are perfect together!
The time has come to upgrade to a complete Pharmacy Management system, one that integrates the best claim management system with the best POS, giving you "The Best of Both Worlds": OPENjet + EZPOS. Contact us now to start taking advantage of our revolutionary software that is set to change the pharmacy software landscape for good.
Management of Pharmacy can broadly be broken down in two parts
1) Pharmacy Claim Submission and Remittance
2) POS and Inventory Management.
EZPOSOpen or Close
1 - User Management
- Addition of new users
- Creation of different User Roles
- Manu / sub Manu wise rights distribution
2 - Product Management
- Department, Category and Sub Category Management
- Management of Non Haad Products
- Management of HAAD Medicine
3 - Sales Management
- Add new Customers and Pharmacies
- Add new Companies
- Create Sales order for Customers and Pharmacies
4 - POS
- Search Product by Barcode
- Search Product by Name
- Sale Products by Strip and Tablets
- Set the Patient Share and insurance discount
- Switch a Prescription medicine
- Sale Products by Cash
- Sale Products by Credit Card
- Sale Products by Company Credit
- Set the discount in % and in AED
- Add and Search Customers
- Loyalty Card No
- Selection of Openjet and EzRX prescriptions for Tender
- Selection of Insurance Company and Plan
- Scan Barcode for Openjet Prescriptions
- Dosage Label Printing
- Bill Printing in different formats on different printers
- Previous Bill Search
- Receiving of Return items
- Bill Modifications
- Cash Register Balancing
5 - Stock Management
- Stock Adjustment
- Receiving of Vendor Return items
- Rack, Shelf and Bin Management
- Stock Group Management for Replenishment
- Initial Store Entry
- Barcode Printing
- Returns of POS sold Items
- Build Data Base Backup
- Pharmacy Settings
- Bill Settings
7 - E-Claims
- Add New Insurance Companies and Plans
- Add New Prescribers and their Specialties
- Creation of Dosage Descriptions
- Add new Diagnostic Codes
- Add Prescriptions
- Search Patients by Name,cell no or Member ID
- Check History of a patient
- Create TopUp Prescriptions
- Search Medicine by Name or Barcode
- Send Correction or Cancellation of an Approved Prescription
- Print complete prescription Data
- Create Backorders
- Search Previous Prescriptions
8 - Manage Price
- Adjustment/change Prices of a Haad Product
- Adjustment/change Prices of a Non Haad Product
- Update Haad List in System
- Update Daman Tier File in system
9 - Claims and Remittance Reconciliations
- Daman Tier wise sale Report Chart
- Prescriptions Reports
- Send Claims to Insurance with one Click
- Download Remittances
- Reconcile Remittances
- Fix and Resubmit denial Claims
10 - Purchase Management
- Create and Receive Purchase orders
- Print invoices
- Add New Vendors
- Return to Vendor Damaged and Expired products
- Create and Receive Transfers from different pharmacies
- Generate Replenishments on the basis of sales
- Generate Replenishments on the basis of Stock Threshold
- - -
Prescription entered in OpenJet
Automatically received in EZPOS
Claim Submission and Remittance means interacting with the Payor i.e Prior Authorization, Claim Submission and Receiving Remittances. While some software’s are available for Prior Authorization and claim submission no software deals with managing remittances. Also not all software’s deal with all the payer’s. So a pharmacist may have to deal with 3 to 4 different software’s just to manage prior authorization and claim submissions.
POS and Inventory management is a complex subject for Pharmacies also. Receiving payment in POS can be complex if the approval from payor is received in another system not connected to POS. Reentering the complete prescription in the POS is the only way to get all the required information for proper inventory management. A few POS softwares are available in UAE market but non that are integrated with a claim management system.
By far the most easy to use and popular PBM in Abu Dhabi is OPENjet. Digital Processing Systems has been selected by Inhealth (Licensee of OPENjet) to be their distributor for OPENjet. Digital Processing Systems has a long history of building POS systems for the Pharmacies. We have been credited for building one of the finest pharmacy POS in USA with over 1500 installations. Our POS know as EZPOS is specially modified and adopted for the UAE pharmacy needs.
OPENJet and EZPOS integrated provide the best claim management system and the best POS. system Acquiring our solution shall give pharmacies the ‘BEST OF BOTH WORLDS’.
You can enter or scan your product bar code in OPENJet to create prescription and when you dispense the prescription in OPENjet it would automatically be transferred to EZPOS Eliminating redundancy and letting you serve your customers faster.
With new version of OPENjet you can do prior authorization and claim submission for ALL payors. With EZPOS you can receive remittances from ALL payors and reconcile all the payments on a single easy to use screen. OPENjet and EZPOS are perfect together !